6/3/09

Summer

I'm loving the weather these days. Not too hot, not too cold and just enough rain to keep me from having to water the garden. I love to see everything sprouting up out there in nice, neat rows. Unfortunately, the bunnies have already gnawed off half a row of my beans. I've got Nate on the task of putting up a higher fence. You would think a golden retriever would be enough to scare those bunnies away. 

I'm hoping that by the end of the summer Walter will be big enough to help me harvest the crops. Maybe that will keep him interested in eating his vegetables for a little while longer. Of course, Nate helps me and he still won't eat his veggies. I have my fingers crossed that Walter will take after his mom in this case. Hey, a girl can dream, can't she?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anything green can't be good for you.

nate