Oh goodness. It's been a long time, hasn't it? There's been so much going on.
- I'm back to running! The achilles tendinitis is gone, but I'm still trying to take things a little easy. One body part or another seems to need ice on a daily basis. But I'm getting my strength back. Marathon, here I come!
- It's squash season! Are these not the cutest little pie pumpkins you've ever seen? Also, if you're looking for an acorn squash recipe, I highly recommend this one.
- I've been doing some sewing. Just a tiny bit. New pillows for the bench seating in the kitchen.
- Walter has become the most inquisitive kid EVER. And his questions just keep getting harder. "Where does water go when it goes down the drain?" "How do you make walls?" "How does an owie heal?" I'm running out of answers. I think we need more trips to the library. Although, he came home with a new book today and decided it would work better as a hat.
- This cool fall weather has gotten me back into the knitting mood. Mama's getting a new skirt.
- Walter has been practicing his writing by making his Christmas wish list. He's getting pretty good. I can't tell you how many times I've heard, "How do you spell train?"
So, that's a little of what's been keeping us busy. What's happening with you?