11/14/10

Windows, walls and work

Just a quick house update today. Is there anything else? It seems as though all we talk about or think about is the house. But we're getting closer to finished and moving in is only a month away!
We now have windows and walls. We'll be painting by the end of the week. Here are two photos – the same two views you've seen before
During - the walls are up!
During - the walls are up!
Now I can really imagine what the finished house will look like. I can't wait to get some paint on those walls. Nate and I spent today installing tile in Walter's bathroom. I'm exhausted, but it felt great for me to finally be able to get in and do some work – and add a little decoration to the dusty construction mess. One step closer to finished! And now I'm going to collapse into bed.

No comments: