- Visited friends in Wheaton, IL, plus a trip to the Cosley Zoo (Thanks Becky and Martin!)
- The Indianapolis Children's Museum
- Louisville Slugger Museum and Louisville Bats game
- Louisville Zoo
- Nashville Country Music Hall of Fame
- Hatch Show Print, the oldest working letterpress shop in the US (that stop was just for Mama)
- RCA Studio B Tour - Walter played the same piano Elvis played during recording sessions
Right now, I'm using the WiFi in the hotel lobby while Walter naps. Nate is back in the room, hiding in the bathroom until Walter wakes up. There are a few inconveniences about travelling with a one-year-old, but he's been doing really great so far. He's been a really good car rider and a pretty good hotel sleeper. There have been a few bumps along the way, but no more than what we would have had at home.
My camera is back in the room so I'll leave you with just this one photo for now. Our cooperative little boy, during a naptime drive.
Still to come, the Nashville Zoo, the St. Louis Arch and the Lincoln Museum in Springfield, IL. I'll share more photos when we return.