7/12/09

Chickeny chicken

I recently finished reading "My Life in France" by Julia Child. I loved it! Her story is so interesting and inspiring that I ended up going out and buying her cookbook, "Mastering the Art of French Cooking." And then I went right ahead and made an absolutely delicious pork roast, รก la Julia. The cookbook is really easy to follow and this pork really was good! Nate agreed (after making fun of me for taking a picture of our food.) Walter spoiled his appetite by eating goldfish before dinner, so I can't tell you what he thought. Sigh...

This week, I think I'll try one of her recipes for chicken – she says it will taste really "chickeny." I guess we'll find out. 

*I would be happy to lend out my copy of "My Life in France" if anyone is interested.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Food looks great! I'd love to read the book - in my "spare time" of course. Maybe I can do it at night in Madison while TV and computers are unavailable, and I've earned the rest from all the work I've done during the day. I'm looking forward to some gourmet meals in the future. Keep up the good work.

Mom