5/31/09

To the bride and groom...

Our good friends, Becky and Martin, were married this weekend. I was a bridesmaid and Nate was very helpful carting things here and there, driving, purse-holding, etc... Walter joined us for the rehearsal, but spent the evening of the wedding with his Uncle Jess, Aunt Erin and cousins. A big thank you to them – it was nice for Nate and I to have the night off and be able to enjoy the party. 

The ceremony was beautiful (many tears were shed) and the reception was a lot of fun. Unfortunately, I don't have any photos to share today. I asked Nate to hold the camera, but never actually asked him to take photos. The poor guy had his pockets so full of things I asked him to hold, I really can't blame him. So, for now, you'll just have to take my word for it – the bride was absolutely stunning, the groom was very handsome, and they did a wonderful job of putting together a beautiful wedding. Congratulations Becky and Martin! We are so happy for you. 

No comments: