9/14/13

A few things and a corn maze

First off, kindergarten is going great. Each day is better than the last. He comes home tired but happy. And so do I. I changed my work schedule so I can pick Walter up after school. Early mornings for me, but the afternoons spent at home are so worth it! I feel like I'm able to do a better job at both places. I'm loving it so far.

On to the corn maze adventure! What a fun thing to do on a beautiful almost-fall day. Every moment spent outside just makes me love where we live so much. I've found myself commenting on the scenery all summer long. It's beautiful here. And we have goofy things like corn mazes. Yay, Wisconsin!
2013 Corn Maze
The navigators:
2013 Corn Maze
Finding pieces of the map:
2013 Corn Maze
2013 Corn Maze
2013 Corn Maze
Erin brought candy corn snacks for the corn maze. I love treats that match the adventure. :)
2013 Corn Maze
2013 Corn Maze
2013 Corn Maze
Thanks for inviting us, Jess and Erin!
2013 Corn Maze
2013 Corn Maze

No comments: