1/10/11

Picnics and patterns


Our boy was looking extra adorable today, so I tried to snap some photos. The whole time I had my camera in my hands he was saying, "Are you done now? Can we go play now? Are you done? Can we play?" So I put the camera down and we played. He wanted to have a picnic with his train, Rosie. It was fun. I can see why he wanted to get to it!
A stitch a day
And later on I took photos of something that doesn't move, or complain. My mom gave me this calendar for Christmas. A new knitting stitch every day! I've been needing some new washcloths, which are the perfect little projects for trying out new stitches. My evenings are going to be full of knitting for a while. And probably picnics, too.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I see a new chair!

Barb Bredel said...

Was your trip to Ikea successful?