7/27/15

Fishin'

What's a blog for if not for posting vacation photos?

We took a little road trip to South Dakota last week. We did all the usual South Dakota stuff - hiking, cave tours, Mt. Rushmore, etc. It was a GREAT trip. The weather was beautiful, Walter was a great little hiker, we saw tons of cool stuff, and we ate cheeseburgers almost every day. Really. It was a lot of cheeseburgers. A lot.

Also, we saw license plates from 45 of the 50 United States. Pretty cool considering we only traveled two states away from home. (The missing states, for the curious among you, were: Mississippi, Vermont, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Hawaii.)

I didn't take a ton of photos, but if you look at my instagram feed over on the right, you'll see my iPhone photos. And if you look below, you'll see how I, and my camera, spent the morning while the boys were fishing.
Fishin' at Custer State Park
Fishin' at Custer State Park
Would you look at this kid? Mallards hat, Red Sox shirt, Badger shorts. He likes his sports.
Fishin' at Custer State Park
Fishin' at Custer State Park
Fishin' at Custer State Park
Fishin' at Custer State Park
Fishin' at Custer State ParkFishin' at Custer State Park
Fishin' at Custer State Park
Fishin' at Custer State Park
I know you're wondering - did they catch anything?? Weeeeelllll... nothing big enough to keep. Instead of having trout for dinner, we had cheeseburgers.

1 comment:

Barb Bredel said...

Nice to see you posting again. I know you're busy and it's hard, but I enjoy it.