10/4/08

Welcome!

Welcome to Tall Tales! I have finally decided to start a blog to make sharing Walter's photos, stories, etc. a little easier. I'll try to post as often as I can and keep you all updated on what's new with Walter - and the rest of us.

I'll start you off with a couple of photos from today. Walter is helping Dad cheer on the Brewers. While Nate heads off to the game, Walter and I will be checking the score from home, between naps. 

And check out Nate's new 'do. He decided he'd rather not bother with combing his hair at all, so he took the clippers to it. I was nervous, to say the least. His head is LUMPY! I'm not talking about the occasional bump or flat spot. I'm talking mountains and valleys. But it turned out ok. Unless the light hits it in just the right way, you really can't see the lumps. Now he and Walter really look alike.



2 comments:

aunterin said...

I love the blog! We should really do this for Emma and Ginny! You would think since Jess is a computer junkie he would have already done this : ) I think I have the best and cutest nephew ever. I love you Walter!
Love
Aunt Erin

gpmartens said...

Erin is right, it's a great blog! Walter looks like a real Brewer Fan already.
I love you too Walter. See you soon.
Grandpa Martens